Colten Care Limited recognises the importance of providing a website
that is accessible to all user groups. We are striving to comply with
the Priority 1 accessibility checkpoints across our web presence, as
established in the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) web accessibility
initiative (WAI). The WAI promotes a high degree of usability and
accessibility for people with disabilities. The W3C promotes good
practice amongst the web community via initiatives like the WAI Web
Contact Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (http://www.w3.org/WAI/). We are
continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our
website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels or higher.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text added - allowing users accessing the page via a screen reader or similar assistive technology can form a better understanding of the page and its content.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
- A 'skip to main content' link has been added to the top of the page so that you can quickly navigate to the most important content of the page if you were viewing the site through a screen reader or other assistive technology.
- All forms follow a logical 'tab' sequence.
- We aim to continually improve the usability and accessibility of this site. If you have any questions or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you experience any difficulty using it, please contact us via the General Enquiry Form below or call us on 01590 676033.